You should expect a shipment confirmation e-mail from us within a few hours after 5:00pm PST of the day we ship. This e-mail will include your tracking number. You may track the progress of your shipment through the FedEx and USPS systems for delivery. For questions on delivery times and general questions about shipping, please contact the appropriate shipper below.
Phone Contact: 1.800.463.3339 or visit www.FedEx.com
We have found that waiting for your shipment can be stressful and may cause many questions. We hope to make this experience as stress-free and effective as possible.
- Orders received by 2:00 PM PST will ship that day. Any order received after 2:00 PM PST will be shipped the next business day. (Monday thru Friday excluding holidays).
- If an order is received on Saturday or Sunday, the order will be shipped out Monday or the next business day (excluding holidays).
- We ship primarily via FedEx and USPS.
- All orders shipped in discreet packaging. This is to protect your privacy.
- Saturday and Sunday orders are not shipped until Monday
- Saturday and Sunday DO NOT count in shipping days.
- Entering an incorrect address or Zipcode will result in delayed delivery. We will attempt to contact you if your address cannot be verified. If we cannot reach you, or you fail to respond to our voice message within 24 hours, your order will be canceled and your purchase price refunded.
Product purchased from Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Rakuten, etc. are not be covered under manufacturer refund and return policy because these are not authorized dealers of High Voltage Products.
Same day shipping on most in-stock orders if placed before 2 PM PST. Same-day shipping is not offered on weekends, holidays, or other posted closings. Please use the map below as an estimate shipping guideline. This map is an estimate of days in transit only. It does not take into account the order processing time and the day your item actually ships. FedEx does not Guarantee Shipping Time On Ground Shipments. Please note while calculating time in transit that UPS does not count weekends or holidays as days in transit. On all Ground Shipments, the day a shipment goes out does not count as a day in transit as well. Please be advised that all items may not ship from the same location.